Saturday, June 25, 2011

Turn my brain off...

I am wishing I could turn my brain off when my head hits the pillow...but of course as soon as my head hits the pillow, I start thinking about all the things I did not get done during the day or the things that I need to get done tomorrow.  It is ridiculous.  It has happened all this week.  I am so tired from about 4PM-8:30PM and then the kids go to bed and I am wired.  I guess it is because it is my only adult time to concentrate on what I need to do/get done. 

I have tried to write stuff down and then just let go, but then I just sit there obsessing about it all.

So I am hoping once on vacation in Black Butte for the 4th of July, my brain will turn off and I will be able to sleep once my head hits the pillow like normal people.

Cheers to sleeping like a normal person!

No comments:

Post a Comment