Monday, November 28, 2011

Disneyland - Day 4 (what I remember)

So as my previous posting stated, we had a bit to drink the third night we were in Disneyland.  Well it effected me more than it did Michael.  So Mike spent the morning with Tommy in California Adventure, while Morgan and I hung out in our room.

Mike and Tommy did so much at California Adventure and took several pictures with characters, so I would say California Adventure had more accessible character pictures than Disneyland.

Here are the pics that Mike captured on his phone:

Mike and Tommy on Grizzly River Rapids (which Tommy LOVED)!

Tommy with Mickey in California Adventure

Tommy with Buzz Lightyear

Tommy eating his frozen lemonade

Tommy dancing with Phineas and Ferb
That night we went to dinner at Tortilla Jo's and I was able to enjoy and hang out with everyone.  Of course I did not have my favorite thing...a margarita, but we will go back!

Cheers to having at least one parent who could hang out with Tommy on Day 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment