Monday, March 5, 2012

Upcoming Blog Postings

Mike and I were discussing at dinner the need for several blog postings for questions we get a lot, so below I am creating a list (mostly so I will remember) of what I want to blog about in the future.  If you have any thoughts on any of them, please feel free to share and I will include your comments in my blog postings:
  • Places to go out to eat in Portland
  • Places to go out to eat in Vegas
  • Baby items that we have used (for those people who are expecting their first little one and have no idea what they might be needing - because honestly when we were pregnant with Tommy, we walked into Babies R Us for the first time and I started to cry because it was so overwhelming)
That might be it for right now, but I will keep thinking (while trying to put our thoughts together into these postings).

Cheers to making lists!

No comments:

Post a Comment