Thursday, December 9, 2010

Bow Tying Lesson

So many people always say, "How do you get your packages to look so nice?" and really the secret is the bow.  If you master the bow, the package can be wrapped in anything and no one will notice!  The bow makes the present!  So Lindsay, this post is for you!

Here it is (as promised)...hopefully I am not too goofy in this video...and hopefully it will help.  This is bow tying as my mother, Sue Hill, taught me how to do when I was younger.  If you need me to go slower and/or clarify anything please let me know.  Happy bow tying!

2 comments:

  1. I feel a bit famous now! And all these years I was trying to do the Hill Bow with one bit of ribbon instead of two. That was my downfall! All my presents are wrapped, sans bow, can't wait to get started! Thanks, Steph (and Mike).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're amazing. LOVED the video...I got to see you and learn about your famous bows :o) love you

    ReplyDelete