Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Welcome!!!

Due to hopefully the Leeper Christmas Card arrival in your home (please tell me if you did not receive a card) I am hoping a lot more people are starting to visit my blog...so WELCOME! - Of course I do not want to offend my tried and true readers who have been with me since the start of this hair brained idea (okay it was not really that long ago-but I had to give you all a shout out because I am not sure I would write as regularly as I do if I did not think at least someone was reading it).  You original, supportive blog followers are why I decided to put my blog address on our Christmas Card. 

This blog is a place that I am excited to share what has been happening in the Leeper family.  So here I will be sharing memories, our family traditions and just basic stories about what is happening in our lives.

Upcoming blog posts (and hopefully the goal dates in parentheses):
  • Bow tying tutorial (Thursday)
  • Gingerbread House Decorating and Final Products (Friday)
  • Review of Portland Bagel Company - a place that just opened up by our house (Saturday)
Now I have been promising the bow tying tutorial for a while and have not fulfilled that yet...I promise I will get it done tomorrow night and posted by Thursday by the latest.  I have just been super busy and not had a moment to do that. Sorry Lindsay...I know you are looking forward to that one.

So again, welcome to anyone who is reading my blog for the first time and hopefully it will be somewhat entertaining!

Happy 7th day of December and I hope everyone is having a great holiday season!

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog. You crack me up :)
    I bet you even proof read your posts before you enter them, don't you!
    Love it! You're the best.

    ReplyDelete