Thursday, November 18, 2010

Inital Post

Hello!  I have finally entered into the world of blogging.  Not really sure what I am doing and why I am doing this, but I figured people were tired of listening to my diatribes in my status on FaceBook...so here I am. 

So who am I...

I am wife to Michael Leeper and mom to Thomas (Tommy) Evan and Morgan Elizabeth.  I feel so thankful for my wonderful family.  Prior to having children I worked at a nonprofit organization (Pioneer Courthouse Square, Inc.) in downtown Portland; I mainly worked on event organization and absolutely loved it.  However, when my children came along, I decided I did not want to have to chose between my work life and my family life on a daily basis, so I became a stay-at-home mom.  I was a bit shaken in the beginning of my new career, but now I absolutely would not give any moment back! 

Both Mike and I are from Salem, Oregon.  We currently live in Tigard, Oregon and Mike works for Columbia Sportswear.  We have been happily married for 11 years.

I have a wonderful family and amazing friends.  Hopefully I will be able to keep this blog up and entertain people with my crazy rants. 

So cheers to my first blog entry!

1 comment:

  1. Cheers!
    That's the beauty of your own blog, you can do whatever you want!! Glad to see you on here.

    ReplyDelete