Sunday, November 28, 2010

New Goals for this Blog

Okay so my new goals (as requested by my friend Miss Lindsay)include taking more pictures of stuff I do and sharing more recipes of items that might be of interest to anyone who actually read this blog.

One item to come shortly - I promised by the end of the week- is a bow tying instruction video (Lindsay has requested this item first). 

If Lindsay gives me permission, I will share her hilarious email with you because I could not stop chuckling when I read through it.  She tells me that I need to share my: "Recipes, videos, a calendar of what to do and when to do it for holidays, birthdays, basic hostessing greatness" - So I will work on this...I am not sure what I have to say will interest anyone and I learned all of it from other people in my life: my mother, my mother-in-law, etc., but I will work on it and you can let me know if you want to keep reading or if you want me to just blubber about my day to day life.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving Day Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment