Saturday, November 20, 2010

Task Lists

Okay so those that know me well, know I am a list maker.  I make lists for the grocery store, for parties I am throwing and finally the dreaded to do lists.  That is what I have made today, but today's list is different...it is made solely for the purpose of keeping my darling husband awake.  He is arriving home from his trip to Asia this morning...we are headed to the airport in a mere matter of minutes.  We do have a lot to do today, but for the most part my list is there to keep him away from our really comfy Heavenly Bed! 

So here it is: pick up a fresh turkey from the Beaverton Farmers Market, go pick out a Christmas Tree and tag it for pickup in early December, Costco (this is the iffy one because Lord knows Costco is going to be CRAZY today), snow tires resurfaced from the back of the shed (although not sure if we will get them on today, just getting them ready) and then anything else I can think of to distract the walking zombie who will be my husband.

I tell you the lengths I go to try to get him back to normal schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment