Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Get Organized

I am trying, at the beginning of 2011, to get more organized.  I have cleaned out my laundry room and I need to get packing for Hawaii so I think that will create a whole new project to get organized...MY CLOSET.  My closet seriously scares me...I have maternity, too small, too big and everything in the middle type of clothes in there.  But eventually I will have to face it.  Not sure if it will happen before or after Hawaii, but it will happen!

Also I need to organize the kids toys.  The toys pretty much span from our entry way through our family room and they are just in piles all over and in between.  So first order of business upon our return from Hawaii, get the dining room table sold.  Here are pictures in case anyone is interested:



Email me and let me know if you are interested: gruvesteph@msn.com and I can give you more details, but I will go as low as $400 for the entire set! :)  I have it on Craigs List for $475.

Anyway, once that is gone, I am so excited to get a cubby bookcase and bins to put the toys in.  I am also excited to move the red kid activity table and chairs into the dining room to have a bit more room in our family room and have one locations for all the kids' stuff.  Not that I will be crazy about not letting stuff into the family room, but at least now there will a place for the stuff/toys to return.  YAY!

So bottom line, I am excited to have 2011 be my year of organization!

Cheers to organization!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome idea, Steph! I am all about using the spaces in our homes how they best meet OUR needs. Just because someone (a builder, designer, etc) calls the space a dining room does not mean it needs to be used as a dining room!
    Good luck getting organized, but first, have a blast in Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete