Monday, January 17, 2011

Hawaii - Day 2

Last night/today was a much better sleep, but I woke up with a stiff neck.  The pillows are really big...I know rough life huh?  Morgan was up at 6AM, but was able to keep her in bed with us until about 6:30AM.  Then I decided to head out for my walk/run program (Couch to 10K).  The first half of the walk/run was great, but then I turned around to come home and I have no idea what happened, but I could not run about two segments of the run.  Kind of disappointing, but I guess I just have to keep trying.

Then came home took a quick shower (which I was still sweating from after the shower)...then the fam went to Big Island Grill for breakfast.  Aunt Ashley and I had french toast, Tommy had a short stack of pancakes and Mike had a shrimp and pulled pork omelet.  Morgan shared the pancakes and french toast with us.  It was a yummy breakfast...then we headed into downtown Kona where we did a little shopping.  You have to check out the pictures of Morgan on today's pictures  http://picasaweb.google.com/meleeper...she is so adorable! 

Then we came back to the condo and headed to the pool where Tommy made some friends:

I also taught Tommy Marco Polo so we played that for a while. 

Morgan and Aunt Ashley played at the pool too:


So that has been our day so far.

Funny story from yesterday afternoon...tommy saw his first two geckos.  The following picture is the one he wanted to "pick up and put in his room for his pet."  I told him, "Aunt Ashley would probably not enjoy having a pet in their room."  So he was sad, but understood. 


So cheers to 2nd day in Hawaii and walk/running on Alii Drive!!


No comments:

Post a Comment