Monday, January 3, 2011

The New Year is Here!

I can't believe it is 2011.  Is it me or does it seem like the years keep going by faster and faster?  I feel like we just said hello to 2010. 

This year I have many goals, but here are just a few:
  • finish Couch to 10K and actually do a run; I am signed up for the Shamrock 8K :)
  • try to have at least 2-3 servings of green veggies a day
  • sell dining room table and turn dining room into play room
  • organize the kids toys
  • spend less (in general on everything)
  • figure out how to get a gym membership - with childcare - into our monthly budget
  • turn 35 in style - Not sure if that will be in Las Vegas or not due to my previous goal about spending less on everything
We are off to Hawaii in less than two weeks, so my next few blogs might be about that/packing.  I am so excited I can barely stand it.  My goals for Hawaii are different from those above:
  • enjoy time spent with my family
  • drink as many Mai Tais as possible (without getting sick)
  • read a book (or two if I get the time)
  • keep up my running program even in Hawaii
So cheers to 2011!  Here is hoping for the best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment